Sensibull - The Options Trading Platform

Virtual trade is getting completely revamped in a week or two. This will be lightning fast soon.

Hi @Sensibull,

Can you please provide minutes wise IV chart for an option? I’m an intraday trader and have your paid membership and I desperately need this feature.

Hey @rajgupta9011

We will do this soon. In the middle of a couple of release. Give us like a month?

1 Like

Thank you!

@Sensibull I have your pro subscription but I rarely use it . . Could you suggest some advanced features which I may use , such as Which help in delta neutral strategies, calendar spreads etc.

@Sensibull bit confused about adding trades to the trader championship. Currently I added to virtual trade. Will that be mapped to the contest page ?

@Sensibull, Is it possible to exit a strategy when a certain profit target has been clocked. Say I am in a Condor trade and want to book profits at 50 %. Is it possible to set strategy targets so that once the profit target has been achieved the positions are automatically exited ?

@Sensibull will you provide live IV chart in your next update??

@Sensibull Can we have a Live IV Chart for Intraday (Min.) Like @Jignesh_Vyas is providing us for free .

https://tradingqna.com/t/charts-for-live-iv-and-oi-trend/74710

@shabbirhasanNext release cycle. Promise :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can do it from the India’s best trader page

Ya figured out now.

is sensibull free for zerodha users ?

@Sensibull

Dear Abid, May i know when this release cycle will be happening Please.

@Sensibull @siva sir if my banknifty option strike is in deep in the money then at expiry how its going to settlement? Kindly guide me.

Same as normal ITM, absolute difference between strike and settlement price.

1 Like

@Sensibull Do you have multiple leg execution strategies where you can mention the enter and target price?

Let’s Say Butter Fly execute when all 3 legs cost is X ?

Not yet. This is considered an algo under the current framework.

I’m a pro user of Sensibull and when ever I open sensibull at market hours i face serious issue with slow loading and improper refreshing of prices and Ram Killing.

Abid please do something about this because from very long we are raising this to you…

1 Like

Hey @Laxman_lucky
Could you please give me your contact info on [email protected]. We will get in touch with you