Sentinel select/unselect multiple alerts

It would be quite convenient to have a sort of checkbox to the left side of each Alerts under My Triggers section. Having a checkbox would make it easy to enable, disable or delete a number of past alerts at once without having to do it one by one which could be tedious esp if you have a large number of alerts set.

Right now there is no way to select multiple alerts at once so it would be nice to have this little addition to the Sentinel UI.

1 Like

Point noted, will check.

1 Like

Any update on this?
This seems like a very important and essential feature. It’s getting very tedious to select/activate/delete each alert one at a time.
Shouldn’t be a very complicated feature to add, is it?

Thanks

We’ll look into this. Thanks for the feedback.

Hi Bhuvanesh,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Do you have any tentative date when this may be available?

I can’t stress enough how essential this feature is. Any UI which lists multiple items should allow multi-select actions. Imagine if I have 125 alerts which I need to activate all. Will take me ages to go one by one and activate it, thereby defeating the whole purpose of using the system because might as well track manually…

Please pass it on to your dev team and please request them if they can implement this at their earliest convenience.

Thank you very much.