Sentinel

Any number of points can be used in math_avg function. Also check advanced tutorial here, everything is explained. Let me know for any clarifications.

I am not able to do for 30 data points average, may I trying again from other browser.

What’s the trigger you are trying to create?

Even not taken 5 as in function and asking one time 10 and another time 5 and than 5 not taken.
What’s useful of using technicals about second world war?
Techy’s out control in advance.

What exactly you want to do? what is your requirement ?

I am trying to sum of OI for ATM PE strikes and used divide by sum of OI for ATM CE strikes to get NTM strikes PCR , and used to change in PE OI , CE OI from previous entered manually.
After considering of sum evaluation get unworked then I try for math_avg function, but all time error accurred.

Nift & Banknifty on daily as well as weekly made RSI Divergence with strong Wolf wave pattern towards bearishness

Please check out the time in screenshot for accuracy.

You are given TV chart , but the major utility of it is alerting tool on trendline, more times for subscription asked credit card and in Fx $, hence I stopped trial.
The way you are tied up why don’t you review their opportunities and utilities, that how much useful for our clients?

I know the trading in stock market not through rocket science, but finding an opportunity to trade done only through rocket science beyond the logic.

Can check this to know the difference between actual TV and ours. Also TV is not ready to give additional things out as they want to earn more on subscription basis. They also are trying to become brokers themselves so they would like to maintain that edge.

Which platform is this?

Market Pulse only mobile App not on web available, with alerts triggered similarly to mobile SMS on both price action and indicates , strategies

One thing Mr Siva,
I paid and used so many platforms,once about TradersCockpit the worst thing of creating strategies experienced web hangups and server repeatedly downtime, messaging calculation is too worst with adding all formula lags the length to cost of 4 to 5 messages cost at 2.50 per one.
Even found inappropriate incidents.
It’s better your sentinel compared to it , considering the cons&pros of strategies building cretaria seems to affordable for instances.
Thank you if you quite understand my feeling.

Please answer for this strategy have to do so

am trying to sum of OI for ATM PE strikes and used divide by sum of OI for ATM CE strikes to get NTM strikes PCR , and used to change in PE OI , CE OI from previous entered manually.
After considering of sum evaluation get unworked then I try for math_avg function, but all time error accurred.

Let me check, this will take sometime.

Error Icon\ 72x72

Message not delivered

There was a problem delivering your message to [email protected] . See the technical details below, or try resending in a few minutes.
The response from the remote server was:

530 Authentication required

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: “Siva Reddy via Trading Q&A by Zerodha - All your queries on trading and markets answered” <[email protected]>
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 12:20:39 +0530
Subject: Re: [Trading Q&A by Zerodha - All your queries on trading and markets answered] [Site Feedback] Sentinel

Thanks for your earliest reply.

Sir,

I am trying to find best opportunities in options trading, do means not of strategies, I regret with rewards scenario, as may working hard with hard money to pick best rewards.

Technically I worked on PCR with different situations suitable to built a position at appropriate time, hence want to timing for instances to approach right move at right time be set for an alert based through your sentinel platform.

I spent more time to evoke on sentinel platform as in it all available evaluation types with available Data points, finally I tried for your help.

Thank you.

On Wed, May 22, 2019, 11:59 AM Siva Reddy via Trading Q&A by Zerodha - All your queries on trading and markets answered <[email protected]> wrote: