SGB 2022-23 Series III are not visible in the Console

Hi, SGBs latest tranche are not visible in the console or Demat. Can anyone of you please confirm if it is credited for them?

I am not sure when it was alloted but generally it takes time from allotment to actually visible in console kite etc…

It will take time. I bought SGBAUG30; it appeared in the console 2-3 weeks later and appeared in Kite after a month.

Usually, the SGB allotment will be done within 15 days from the offer closure. Once the allotment is done, you can able to check the security in your Console holdings and after the same gets listed in the secondary markets, you can check them under your Kite holdings.

I am new investor for SGB? Can anyone please guide the steps. Also, any idea for next sgb window for 202

Any existing series you can directly buy from stock exchange. However be cautious of quoted price as liquidity is very thin so offer price can vary widely
For new series, you can apply it from zerodha like any other IPO. It appears in govt securities.

Govt has not declared calendar for second half of the year. Most likely they will declare it in dec.