Share Certificates

I am writing this seeking your valuable advice on my recent discovery of some shares and paid up debenture certificates of MRPL that belongs to my dad.However, there is an issue with the aforementioned certificates.

The certificate holder name is wrongly assigned to my grandfather, who is no more. But I do have a copy of the application which clearly states my dad as the applicant.

Please advice me on how I can cash on it.

Ansar , you need to get in touch with Registrar & Company secretary of the company to get the same rectified. They will provide all the process you need to follow with set of documentation.

1 Like