Share market losses

I faced more losses past 2month… Kindly guys help me… I am planning to leave zerodha also share market

bro,
take a break (vacations), come back sharpen your skills with limited capital (money you can loose).

pakka tune demo mt4 try nahi kiya hoga tabhi loss hua

Intraday trading or u started investing in Dec or Jan?

Buy stocks in cnc instead mis.do mis only when ur sure about what’s going to happen . In cnc ur safe n can clear it that day too so it becomes intraday but safely .

1 Like

But this cnc settlements are headaches!! Can’t trade till “t1” day :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::persevere::persevere::persevere: after squaring off . If used whole balance in cnc trading :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Ok bro I planned same

I also lost some money today but that was because of my negligence and deviation from my own usual strategy.I need to stop my emotional baggage and do it seriously.

Most of the time I can’t able set my stoploss wisely… So stocks getting triggered

Dont put stop loss very near (like 2 rs or 5 rs), if stock is volatile, it may move here and there.

Stop loss should be at decent distance, for that yes you need to reduce your quantity.

You should not enter into position with 1000 shares or such. Enter with low quantity. If trade goes towards profit, increase slowly and keep moving stop loss higher.

Play safe.

1 Like

Bro You should be aware of market correction from last two months and you would have be set the Stop Loss .
1.Stay away from MIS
2.Check the stocks value where you losses much and try to invest now on the same if they are well-known
3.Try to convert some money into Mutual funds in the same Zerodha since now it’s started raising.

Bro You should be aware of market correction from last two months and you would have be set the Stop Loss .
1.Stay away from MIS
2.Check the stocks value where you losses much and try to invest now on the same if they are well-known
3.Try to convert some money into Mutual funds in the same Zerodha since now it’s started raising.

Definitely bro I will keep your advise in mind.

Thnx bro I will follow your words.

Dear Swaroop.
This is a common crisis for the traders even I am recovering from it…here are some few steps u can follow…
1 Avoid intraday trading with stocks
2. Select those stocks which gives u a good dividends ( Google it u can get the list) and keep on invested to it. As during the course of time it will give u investment shielded return .

3 trade only with calculated risk. Means if you think that it’s ok for you to loose 3000 rs in the current month then your trading capital becomes 2500 ( brokerage and other charges adjusted)

1 Like