Short delivery and price gets low on T+1 Day

Hi Rajiv,

I mistakenly sold the axis stock in large quantity, Due to upper circuit i was not able to square off and so as Zerodha RMS.
Did Zerodha gave you any breakup of charges, please share your no if possible i have 2-3 questions only.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Sir I have had the same issue… did they explain the reason for final settlement price higher than 20% at T+1 …

@Abhinav_Peshawaria No they didn’t have a clear answer. Only thing they said its the maximum price the stock can possibly reach.
In my case, it was the max price of stock reached on Tth day.

@HimanshuMakwana Zerodha will give you a final contract note after few days for this transaction which will have the details.
I wil send you a whatsapp message on your mobile number and you can ping back your questions.

regards,
Rajiv

1 Like

This is weird. I have raised the concern with them
. It should not been a short delivery at first place and now they are charging whatever they feel like.

Does this situation occur in the case of MIS? I am attaching the screenshot availableon zerodha portal for guidance.
Please share your thoughts. Screenshot_20200415-045816_Chrome|281x500

Hello Rajiv

I too got into the same problem. I sold 400 shares of ZEEL. They charged me Rs. 185 per share. Looks like they don’t conduct auction at all. I am seriously doubting the auction process. If the auction process is open, they why no body sells their shares for 150, 160, or better price than 144.8 (maximum price of ZEEL on auction day 20-03-2020).

This looks like organized looting. Is there anyway to find out the low and high of auction price on 20-03-2020 for ZEEL?

does this have impact on your trading account validity as a defaulter or something? How many people does this as im a novice trader and did the same mistake but luckily less quantity, also why does such thing happen and how to avoid it.

Same thing has happened to me and the share price goes down. Will I get any profit?