Short only when Index is Negative

Hi team,

I want to short-sell a stock when the stock price is open=high on 15mins and at the same time nifty50 is down by 0.25%.

you are always welcome to waste your hard earned money :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello @nehamehta07

You can refer to the below image to learn how to create the strategy conditions:

You can also refer to the strategy link here: Streak | World's first algo trading platform without coding

The strategy will generate a Sell alert if the Open of the current candle is equal to the High of the current candle and when the current Close of the Nifty 50 Index is down by 0.25% from the previous day’s Close.

If you have any more queries you can ask here and I’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, you can also reach out to us at [email protected]

Check this Nifty 50 options screener https://scanners.streak.tech/scanner/nifty-options-top-gainers by STREAK Scanners finds the best top gainers options of Nifty CE and PE, and it is Free screener for Zerodha Kite users. They also have a lot of intraday screener and real time stock screener making it one of the best trading platform as you can directly Buy/Sell from the result. Their equity scanner helped me find stocks like TATAMOTORS and HCLTECH which gave good returns in the short term.