Short sell best technical indicators

Hi ,

Is anybody please tell me the best technical indicators for short selling , like where to short the stock and where to cover the stocks in equity. I have 10000 shares in portfolio in loss state . At least for cover the loss , I want to do the short selling . I used different technical indicator non of them put me in profit . Dialy I am registering the loss in trading.

Can any one please suggest , how to do at least 1 or 2 Rs short selling daily with technical indicators.

Thanks in advance.

Can you share stock Names?

Hey, no such thing as a best indicator(s) for going short or long. Don’t waste your time looking for it.

If you have been making losses daily suggest that you brush up your basics and trade with a small account till you get a hang of it.

2 Likes

there is no such tool…you better upgrade yourself with technical analysis.learn support resistance and some other stuff.
dont be in hurry to make money…spend 2-3 years learning.
now you know what i mean about study.
remember it took 5 years to complete your graduation which dont make money really.
how much time it should take learning about market which generate unlimited money??
try varasity

1 Like

Yes, I have confident after reading varsity from Zerodha.
Prasanna K

@saidarsha You can learn about the working of RSI, super trend, MACD, PIVOT…
except these indicator it needs your analysis and decision making according to the movement of the stock on a particular day.

Market is not responsible for your wrong entry or exit, your knowledge and mind both will help you the loss making trade into profitable one

1 Like