Short Term Views?

What do you guys think of BEPL in the short term, 1-3 Months?

It’s also in the Zero-Debt Smallcase.

attn: @Lets_Invest @Srinivas @Bhuvan

Fundamentally very strong!
@Sanket - your view?

3 Likes

Would you call this a multibagger investment? Any target zones you recommend?

Well, that’s a difficult call to make. Could be. All publicly available information does qualify it as an excellent investment candidate. This script is making lifetime highs so Targets are difficult to define. Personally, I like to hold such scripts indefinitely until the first crack/decline in its fundamentals are visible.

2 Likes

If it is for such a short duration, I refuse to have a view. I am a buy and forget kind of investor.

2 Likes

Any investors here holding BEPL?

If you are buying it for the short-term, then what is your short-term stop-loss incase the trade goes aganist you in the short-term?

I will prefer to buy it on dips & hold for minimum 1 year horizon & may keep it for 2- 3 years too.

I had bought 400 shares of RIL @ average price of 790 rs when it declined to 780 levels sometime back. Now its in range.

Just quoting above example because most of the times, the stocks wont go further up after giving a good rally & would consolidate in a range. I could have exited my positions at higher levels & again bought at lower levels but I have kept a long term view. And being occupied with day trades, its hard to focus on portfolio stocks simultaneously.

So for this stock BEPL , I would prefer long term horizon.

2 Likes