Showing incorrect information in Zerodha App

Hello team,

Past Few months zerodha App showing incorrect information like dashboard, breakdown, profit, etc.

This problem only for me or anyone having the same issue

Affected Me too . Not sure its over now . Tomorrow I have to check all

2 Likes

Yes, there are errors in console analytics for me as well. It’s been 15 days since I raised the ticket. No solution yet.

1 Like

Hi @rp3730

Sorry to hear this. Can you please share your ticket number or client ID with me in DM ? Will get it checked

@sandeep_cs As discussed in DM, do let me know once you check tomorrow and please share screenshot with me in case of any discrepancy

@Gauravydv The concerned team is working on fixing the issue as conveyed on the ticket, call and message. We’re aware and fully understand that there is an issue at hand and the team is constantly working on fixing it.

We kindly request your patience in this matter :pray:

1 Like

Hello Sir,

This is my ticket no 20230711268588

This request raised 3 weeks before. They are saying working on it. How long it will take time to fix the issue. I have attached the screenshot

1 Like

Hi @nithin

I have park my investment in liquid bees. It’s showing incorrect profit in the breakdown. Team how long it will take to fix this give me the deadline, ur saying past one month. I required to withdraw immediately the invested and profit amount. For the emergency purpose only i have park the amount in the liquid bees. No ur saying there is a problem. U can check the ticket no 20230711268588. I have called to the support team also they also saying we are working. Can you give the solution