Zerodha Support is the worst thing I have ever seen.

@Meher_Smaran @nithin
I recently started investing in debt funds through Coin app. Bought Gilts funds worth Rs 50k.

But the zerodha console shows me debt holdings worth Rs 47850.

Problem is not that there is a glitch, every other app can have such issues.
Real problem is the support for this issue. On 15th April I raised a ticket.

Today its been more then 10 days but there is no rectification from zerodha..
Every time I ask the support team for an update they just give me copy paste bot replies.

I don’t understand this gap and now after posting this thing here in on community forum, some magic will happen and issue will be resolved asap on priority because things are now public. It seems zerodha is only concerned about public image zero f**** given for the customer problems in private. Also I would love to hear the reasons why this thing is taking more then 10 days and the actions taken by the concerned person in these 10 days.

Thank you

1 Like

I’ve had a great experience with Zerodha. Their customer service is top-notch; they respond promptly and have a highly knowledgeable support team.

Maybe @Meher_Smaran or @Arockiya_Raja can help you with this issue.

2 Likes

Hi @Gauravydv

We’re really sorry for this experience. Will check as to what went wrong and get back to you. Can you please DM your ticket number?

As a team, We are all constantly working on making the support experience as seamless as possible to each and every client. I fully agree with you that there are some shortcomings and we will strive hard to improve. Sorry once again.

Thank you for your kind words, @Champion_Trader :pray::heart:

2 Likes

I’ve DM’d you the ticket number.

Thank you for addressing the issue.