Some charts with bollinger bands for reference

While using BB very often you will find occasions when the candle starts printing above bollinger band. There is some sort of pattern that is reflected in below charts where short positions could have yielded good returns. My observation says that in an uptrend after spending a considerable time, if a candle is made above bollinger band which is about to close at high or near high but not below the upper BB then there might be an opportunity to short. However i will advise you not to apply/test it after 2:30 pm. I’m sure 95% people here are already aware of it but still i’m posting it for beginners and novice like me

3 Likes

You are true.
Nifty today 21 Sep 2017.

Live at 13.32 hrs. let us see what happens

at 13:51hrs.

We need to add RSI(14) > 70 filter. it would be better.

I’m really sorry, i forgot to mention that the time frame should be 10 or 15 min at least.

It is giving better signals on 1MIN Time Frame for Scalping. up to 10 points in Nifty.

1 Like

It’s great. I just wanted to clarify time frame i used. Happy Trading

Wish u success and wealth

1 Like

tried with 7 points target

it hit target and reversed.

1 Like

Congrats brother

1 Like

Thanks. I Appreciate your Sharing Attitude.

1 Like

I promise to share whatever i learn with this trading community

2 Likes

In order to substantiate my observation i’m uploading 1 more chart

1 Like

Dont know why people fall prey to indicators often they are just fantasy just a personal view

Maybe they aren’t useful for long term investors but traders do get benefit from them, i guess that’s why they “fall prey to it”

1 Like

Tru bro,if it works i will be the happiest person but y i told like that there has been several i have seen that is y told,will check them …btw u dp looks awesome

1 Like

In a " strong " Trend Bolinger gives whipsaws , It gives better signal if MACD histogram is Low, look at the sample chart

Please can you explain this with more details for beginners? Thank you.

At last someone is sharing a Tuesday strategy. I don’t if guys think the same or not but i believe the more people uses a certain strategy the more the strategy will be effective.
I don’t know if guys use super trend or not but if you can filter out supertrend gives useful signals too but with a timeframe of 30 mins one hour it’s better.

If you are asking me Please check this link Why JSW Steel fall drastically today(Intraday)?