Some mutual funds aren't available via coin platform

Hi Folks,

I noticed that some MF’s are missing on coin. Any knowledge on whether they’ll soon be added or should I invest through AMC’s directly?

Thanks

Which funds?

“HDFC Index Fund - Direct Plan - Sensex Plan” and many more. Mostly some index funds are missing.

HDFC isn’t allowing subscription to that fund via BSE Star MF. But there are plenty of other and better alternatives, you can check them out.

Other index funds, namely?

I don’t see HDFC Index Fund Nifty 50 Plan - Direct Plan. Can we get it listed anytime soon or it has some issues?

is there any other way to subscribe it OR that fund is closed for the new subscription ?

Renju, HDFC isn’t allowing subscription to that fund via BSE Star MF. But this isn’t an issue. There are plenty of other alternatives you can explore.

I’m able to invest as well as start SIP in HDFC Index Fund Nifty 50 Plan - Direct Plan via CAMS Online portal.

Don’t know why are such funds not available on Coin. Also, found the search feature of Coin to be cumbersome - you need to get the spelling right (it should provide best matching results to select from)

HDFC AMC isn’t allowing purchases of that scheme through BSE Start MF which is our execution backend. But there are plenty of alternatives to index funds.

As for search, didn’t quite understand what you meant. Works like a charm if I do say so myself :slightly_smiling_face:

MIRAE ASSET EMERGING BLUECHIP FUND - DIRECT PLAN - GROWTH is not available on COIN. This is serviced by BSE Star MF. Can you please add it to COIN ?

for some reason,this is available only on coin mobile app.

Hi Abhi, this fund is available on Coin app.

what does this mean ?
Why not Mffs of NSE
WHY only bse

Makes no difference to you as an investor. Back then NSE was just starting it’s MF platform.

SBI SMALL CAP FUND - DIRECT PLAN - GROWTH is not available under coin to buy. Can you please update if this can be available in coing times.

Hi Anil, SBI Small Cap Fund is available on Coin App.

thanks. I will check again.