Some of these SME stocks have done phenomenally well. Can you share your views and experiences in investing in these stocks?

SME stocks raised Rs 2155 crores in 2017-18 according to ET. Some of these IPOs got insane response with some of them getting oversubscribed by over 100 times. I was looking at the charts and decided to compare some of these stocks and select stocks have given insane returns. Here’s a comparison

Recently someone here had shared an article that fund houses such as DSP, HSBC and marquee investors such as Porinju, Madhusudan Kela and Sunil Singhania have started to get in on the action. Has anybody here invested in SME stock? How do you see some of these stocks? Please share your views and experiences in investing in these stocks

1 Like

It does goes well, but really keep your eyes open because it can fall 8% in one/two week, especially happened during Budget 2018, Federal rate cut, lot of big news in Feb-March 2018 that led me lose all profits earned since last year.

But after this heavy season, it’s recovering back nicely.

There is lot of sharp fluctuations when investing in Small and Medium Cap. That’s my personal experience.