Some Top Performing Mutual Funds Not Available

Why there is no SBI small and mid cap mutual funds in coin?

How can someone invest in it?

I am trying to search ‘SBI small and Midcap Fund’ from in your Coin Direct Platform. But I am not able to find it!

Which funds you list in your Direct/In-Direct Mutual funds ? What is your criteria ? Is the above fund not listed because it is not approved by CRISIL yet ?

I want to invest in SBI small and midcap fund in sip or lumsum but fund has closed fresh entry so is there any way to invest in this fund

No! You cannot invest in the fund as it is not accepting new funds anymore.

like sbi mid n small cap,
dsp br micro cap…

Can soneone plz answer this question… i want to buy same MF but it is not listed

I also want to buy sbi small and midcap & dsp blackrock microcap funds.

Both are Suspended Temporarily, so you can’t buy right now.

2 Likes

@mitul_modi @Chanchal_Gupta @vimal9005 Like @saiography has answered, both the funds have stopped accepting fresh inflows.

1 Like

Even Reliance small cap is missing from direct.

@Bhuvan DSP BR Small Cap [earlier Micro Cap] Fund is now accepting new SIP requests, but still isn’t appearing in Coin. Can you look into this?

1 Like

Fund is available only on the Coin app.

1 Like

@Bhuvan what is the rationale behind making it app only?

1 Like

is DSP Small Cap Fund - Equity - Small Cap available in Coin? i am unable to find it.

1 Like

Yes HDFC index fund also not available on coin I raised a ticket for it, they say they will add in coming update let see

Better index fund you can choose index ETF , you can get margin for trading also 2 in 1 .

because of my profession I cant trade or invest in ETF and Share(I need to do many paper work for that) , only allowed to invest in MF and Bonds

1 Like

Is hdfc index fund available now ?Sorry for the newbie query.

Both HDFC Index Nifty 50 and Sensex funds are available, you can search on Coin.