Sound alert in kite zerodha for price

please guide how to set a sound alert in sentinel or kite zerodha for the prices crossing the alert prices

You’ll get that alert (with sound) in mobile (if you have kite app)

1 Like

Hello
Kindly create sound alert in gmail where the alert message is received.
Zerodha kite have no facility to create sound alert.
Gmail alerts are simple on receipt of mail:
You can get email notifications on Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari when you’re signed in to Gmail and have it open in your browser.

Needed. @nithin

@Arockiya_Raja @tradingops_z can we check if this is possible.

1 Like

I will check and get back on this.

In the Kite app, we have the option to customize alert sounds. As for the web version, we will look into the feasibility of implementing it.

@Arockiya_Raja I think the need of the hour is to have an “alarm” kind of notification (option to have a continuous sound notification till it is dismissed)…just having another “message” kind of notification will mean that it gets drowned out in the noise of numerous other notifications that is generated on the phone (come to think of it how many message, email, whatsapp notifications a user gets on his phone and how will he / she differentiate between a Kite alert for price crossing a particular threshold from these numerous other of notifications on the phone).

In the app, users have the option to set a custom sound for alert notifications. They can choose any sound, whether it’s louder or normal, to easily distinguish it from other messages. I don’t know that having a sound notification that continues until dismissed is really necessary.