Stay with trend

Nothing wrong.
I don’t Trust Screenshot That’s all.

2 Likes

Me neither.
:wink: :joy:

And If Anyone really wanna share their profit/loss Trades please upload contract notes and Q- statement and Bank statement :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Stay with trend with tight stop loss make money for me. Today I shorted gbpinr with down trend and buy BRITANNIA future with uptrend that’s all. It’s my strategy and it works for me. I just wanted to share that with screen shot. For doing that I hurted many person I am extremely sorry for that. If possible forgive me.

We have already burnt our fingers
There was one guy posting such a huge profits here only to be revealed as fraud.
Better upload your CNs on Google drive and paste links here along with screen shot.
That will give you credibility

You don’t have to be sorry man.
You should not care about anyone else if you are right and doing good work.

Plz forgive me. Let’s have no hard feelings here. As you I also am not acting smart hrte

1 Like

After 6 consecutive profitable days today I book loss which is nearly equal to the normal profitable day. What causes this loss is lack of patience. Though my view was right but I lost patience. What I learned today is that market sometimes test your patience.

What was your Lot Size in Currency?
Instead of closing positions why not you hold it???

Normally 100 if position move in my direction then another 100 is added sometimes. I closed it because rest of this week I will not trade anymore give time to family.

It’s okay. Profit & Loss is a part of life for every trader. more important is to learn from mistakes.

When I see opportunity for overnight currency future position then lots size is decreased to 30 to 50. Because overnight position doesn’t allow stop loss. Friday I shorted 40 gbpinr at 86.4050 and profit booked at 86.15. Today it move randomly increasing my frustration.

Today, I Also traded in EURINR buy at 76.4925 and Sell at 76.5800

Hello,
Is anyone tell us, how you identify/check the currency trend?

1 Like