Step by step guide to redeem fractional units of Liquidbees (Zero paperwork)

Hello I need a help, i did a mistake and sent 5000 rs to the cdsl account, how do i get it back? i cannot find any information online. There is no way to redeem it from the portal also.

1 Like

Hi, You have to contact CDSL with regards to this, we will not be able to help you as a DP. You can contact them on the contact details given below.
https://www.cdslindia.com/Main/ContactUs.aspx
Email ID : [email protected]
Contact No : +91 22 2305-8640/8624/8639/8642/8663

1 Like

@Sonia_Nischal

Are you a Z employee- your name is extremely familiar… I think I spoke with someone way back in 2017 going by the same name.

Yes, I Do work for them.

@Joe_Chris 2017 eh?
Men will be men :sunglasses:

1 Like

No no… I had an issue with the brokerage calculation and apparently I had escalated the same with Nithin as well and had it resolved.

It was during the ton of conversations with myriad reps- I believe Sonia stood out for her courteousness and patience and helped me out.

Anyways @Sonia_Nischal if indeed you were the same rep- I ought to commend you publicly. If its your namesake- you can convey it.

3 Likes

Thank you So much for the appreciation.

1 Like

@rupeshmandal @mohitmehra @Sonia_Nischal

Hi,

So i am trying to enter Nippon india’s BO Id that is 1301240005856404 but I am getting a error saying that closed accounts cannot be mapped, as seen in the attachment. Please provide a solution as I have to close my account for employment reasons and i have to transfer only 6 rupees of fractional liquid bees share to clear my holdings.

Also @siva is it possible for me to close my account even if i have 6 rupees in fractional liquid bees shares? I would not mind forfeiting them.

Hi Aditya,

We will check if the BO target ID is changed and get back to you soon.

Yeah @Sonia_Nischal that would be great. Thank you so much.

1 Like

You put the old BO ID. The latest one is this: https://investeasy.nipponindiaim.com/rmfGsamnew/documents/FacilityforbuyingbackfractionalUnitsofLiquidBeES_new.pdf

The demat account number has changed recently. Please check the below mentioned details and do the transfer

DP ID : 12049200
Demat Account No. : 1204920007473879
Account Name : NIPPON INDIA MUTUAL FUND
DP Name : AXIS SECURITIES LIMITED
Depository: CDSL

1 Like

For those asking what is the reference number,
In reference number, you need to add your bank account again.

Is there a similar way to redeem fractional units of LiquidETF from DSP? Does anyone have their BOId/demat?

What is the reference number to be put in this case?

your bank account number, in both places, put your bank account number.

1 Like

It’s also asking to select the market type. What to choose in that?

‘rolling normal’ for both

1 Like

For people who may want to re-invest into a liquid ETF, I think the ICICI Liquid ETF is a superior product. It has a 0.25% expense ratio as compared to 0.65% for LiquidBees and the return from the ETF is credited directly to the bank account. So, there’s no issue of redeeming fractional units in the future.

2 Likes

Ticker of icici liquid fund n avg daily volume