Step by step guide to redeem fractional units of Liquidbees (Zero paperwork)

It is ICICILIQ. The volume is much lesser than liquidbees but I normally buy on NSE and sell on BSE. Never had a problem with liquidity and always got a price of 1000.00

@rupeshmandal Is it mandatory to pay the stamp duty? And if so, should we pay it from the bank account that is linked to the demat account?

Hy @alokrkumar

Yes, if you are inquiring about the stamp duty charges for trading or investing in the markets, the answer is affirmative. In addition to brokerage fees, taxes will be applied to each trade made in any segment, as mandated by the government. These charges will then be deducted from your trading account.

You can check on this link to know more about charges.

Hi @KarthikAcharya,
Thanks for the response.
My query was particularly towards redeeming fractional units of liquidbees from my demat account. For that, do we need to pay the stamp duty separately as mentioned in the post via NEFT/IMPS to CDSL or would it be settled automatically while selling the fractional units? If so, do we have to pay to CDSL from the bank account that is linked to demat only?

2 Likes

Easier thing to do - Choose ICICILIQ and avoid fractional units. Get Cash dividends in bank Account

2 Likes

DSP details are mentioned at How to redeem fractional units of Liquidbees?

1 Like

I am trying to do an offline transfer to get rid of my fractional units.I get a dividend of 0.001 every monday.

My question is if i were to submit the dp slip on a tuesday or wednesday after i get the credit then will there be pending more new units for those two days till the slip gets executed.

Alternatively if i were to submit on a friday adding beforehand the 0.001 dividend of monday credit will the slip get rejected as my demat account may not be updated with the new 0.001 extra unit.

Could i just write “total number of units” instead of the exact amount like we do in mutual funds?

Kindly guide as to when what would be the best day to do it as i do not want to be left with more fractional units.

Suppose i invest in Liquidbees etf for 5 days and get 0.5 shares as dividend. Then i sell my etfs and few months later i again buy it for few days and get 0.4 shares as dividend. Now my question is: Do these fractional shares get added over time or not? Example: in this case will it become 0.9 shares or not?

Yes, you can even check the fractional units in your console or cdsl

1 Like

@Meher_Smaran while transferring the fractional units of liquidbees through easiest i was asked to enter the PAN number of the AMC. Please help me to get the PAN number.

Checking this @Rigsby

Hi @Rigsby

Team is following it up with the RTA. will give you an update as soon as we receive the details.

I’m having same issues, i tried transfering today and my request rejected because i didn’t beneficiary details and when i try to register beneficiary, i have been asked to provide PAN

Same issue with me as well. Need PAN number of the beneficiary LIQUIDBEES… Please help with this!

AAATR0090B, this is PAN of the Nippon fund. I tried and got the debit message but yet to receive the funds in Bank.

How to calculate stamp duty. That link is not there in the CDSL login anymore.

https://www.cdslindia.com/StampDuty/Cal_StampDuty.aspx

1 Like

@rupeshmandal what to select in “market type”? It is asking for that when I click verify:

@Pai Yesterday, I’ve transferred Rs. 1 as stamp duty to the CDSL’s bank account in the morning. And in the afternoon, I set up the off-market transaction.

Today: Now it says the transaction expired? Please help.

@Meher_Smaran any update?