Stock market beginners course

What kind of information can be asked before starting a stock market course for beginners???

Let me guess? You are looking to join some institution? Is that why you are asking multiple times?

1 Like

No not an institution

I want to join a stock market course for beginners so i m asking it bcoz much content is available on youtube so i want to know what kind of premium content they are providing is it really worth subscribing or just a gimmick

Yeah! That’s what i meant. What i suggest is, The link which i shared is enough to start with. Then start investing with small amount. Within a period of time you will get an idea about markets. Youtube is good enough. But which content are you going to watch, That matters.

Paid subscriptions? I have no idea. Someone else should answer for that. I don’t believe in those kind of paid subscription classes.

Same here i also dont believe in paid subscription but the fees were very nominal so i thaught to apply for that at the same time i dont want to loose my money so i aksed this question

Anyways thank you for your kind response

YouTube , some helpful members here and some books on amazon kindle… I don’t think you need anything else

Yes thanks for ur response

I think everyone will share, Teach their experiences than universal theme. Start with your own. I’m sure you will learn.

Following someone is like goat in this market. Dive in, you will learn by yourself. I was same at the beginning, Today I make some bucks by myself without taking help of anyone. :drooling_face:

1 Like

I need help only with options…but i should be okay In some time I guess

Great

Which course is that? Can you specify

As specified in the caption

“Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best are the ones you don’t make.” - Donald Trump.

Do not go for any paid courses anyway. They are all bad enough to be charged for them really. I learned all what I really need to know from free information all over the web. It doesn’t work at all to pay for that, I heard many many bad things.

Thank you Sabkaview for this quote. It is so wonderfully said by Mr. Trump. No matter what generally people think of him now, I think that he is extremely good investor who knows how to deal with business issues and markets. I find that everything is true what he said