via reddit

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Nice ones, keep them coming.

This is a funny thread.

1 Like

What an idea sirji !! Recession proof business model (as more companies become penny stocks during that time) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

6 Likes

Unfortunately the risk and impact are not presented in such a way. Even if we can think of an event to have a low probability, we may fail at assessing the impact, or if we can asses the risk correctly, we may fail at knowing the probability.

If both risk and probability are visible like that, no one will do anything stupid. So I guess one or the other will be absent for most of us.

Nevertheless keep them coming, always nice to see unintentional humor, stupidity, innocence of participants in the market, myself included :grin:

1 Like

Arey. Here also analysis. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

That pic reminded me of an electronic oscilloscope to which am looking and usually wondering what is happening :sweat_smile:

Learning, all of this is learning to me :no_mouth:

This was one post which had humor… now even this is gone…

1 Like

@cvs

I was talking about myself for the most part.

Why post 3 times and delete it, should have left it.

@neha1101

Well, I was just looking at it from a different perspective. I also liked it, as everyone does :no_mouth:

Sorry. :blush:

Wrote it in a hurry,
and subsequently no matter how i tweaked it,
it felt like it didn’t belong on this thread.
(definitely something for another topic-thread)

Now just waiting for
those “(post deleted by author)
to get cleaned-up automatically after sometime. :sweat_smile:

Meanwhile, here’s the only bit that i feel confident to salvage from my ramblings in that post…

3 Likes

Someone could be really wrong, and someone else really wants to correct them. Happens.

Somethings are better left unsaid, but things don’t get better uncorrected :grin:

Here’s one I found, :ox: :bear: and others.

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes