Hello everyone! What are all the checklists(patterns, volumes, indicators, dow formstions etc)you follow before you select stocks for position trading??
Position trading is a common trading strategy where an individual holds a position in a security for a long period of time, typically over a number of months or years.
Position traders ignore short-term price movements in favour of pinpointing and profiting from longer-term trends.
Checklist for stock selection -
- Trade Only in Liquid stocks
- Stay Away from Volatile Stocks
- Trade in Good Correlation stocks
- Follow the Market Trend before deciding the Right Stock
- Pick the stock you are most confident in after Research
Also Read - Best ways to pick stocks