Stock reco site

@nithin if at all a person wants to start a stock recommendation website!. Does he need to any license from SEBI?
I know people who publish their reco’s in magazines need that license. But is this necessary for an ordinary stock recommendation wbsite?

you should be a sebi registered research analyst.

Okay. I went through the requirements. One must full fill a postgraduate Degree in Finance / commerce or experience min 5 years etc.,

Does SEBI accept Distance education Postgraduation in Finance?
@nithin @sabkaview

hmm… Not sure… But if the PG is recognized, then I think they should.

Btw if you want to give advice client specific, then check out SEBI investment adviser guidelines (RIA).