Stocks with TA point of view

While indices are making new highs , many of the small & Mid cap stocks are still at their lows, there may be many reasons , while look at them , on Technical point of view some of the stocks are moving up with a up side break out. One interesting thing is that , i assume there is an upside break out in metal index . many metal stocks are moving up . While big event , union budget is nearing , Its an interesting to know about these break out on these stocks , which are i am posting here , it is difficult to track all these stocks , without any automation , i am posting here , up for discussion and to follow up some of these stocks but not a recommendation.
CEAT
TATAELXSI
JINDAL SAW
GPPL
IDBI
RAIN IND
HIND COPPER
MOTILALOFS
KEC
PERSISTENT
ITI
APTECH
GMDC
NOCIL
IBULSIL
RADICO
PHILIPCARBON
NALCO
BALKRISIND
VAKRANGE !!!
MAHASEAMLES

TATAELXSI & IBULSIL in the list are good performers !!!

Maybe post how you came up with this list of stocks in a little more detail? People might find it more informative. Just an unsolicited suggestion :slight_smile:

Fine :slightly_smiling_face: Let me try , i am not a good writer :slightly_smiling_face:

As the header says , based on TA . The list of stocks are generated by a simple system & scanner , which i developed for myself & i call it as " LEAF" and was inspired & developed after reading R N Elliott book " Natures Law" but my system is totally different & simple and i am not much studied about Elliot Wave theory.

Today while market was down some stocks in the list like , Tataelxsi Jindasaw, Persistent, Ibulsil, Nocil, GPPL, Rainind, ITI,Nationalum, , Mahaseamles and even Vakrange!! done well registering 2 to 7% upside , rest of them are just opposite, after checking chart for these losers I assume , is just a correction , since some of the stocks are already moved. its better to take advantage of up side only after the correction.