Stop the trades for 12 hrs after 2 or 3 trades

I kinda believe this issue has got nothing do with kill switch but maybe you are having an over expectation and needing to hit targets mostly over some desperation(like quitting job, need money to travel , etc) .

The big white elephant is desperation, desperation the destroyer. This requires little bit of growth and being patient with yourself. Like I understand there are opportunities you missed, I mean big ones but as sensibull says “there is always another trade”. Honestly applies for life too saying to yourself that there were things you missed in life which is okay but there are always another day.

but seriously if you are not able to contain yourself. Just take a notebook and write yourself why do you want to keep trading? was this agreed during your testing phase? what is the desperation that makes you overtrade and deviate you from your own set of rules? . try reading it later. It should help with self awareness and growth!

2 Likes

references are very soothing and seems close to reality thanks for gesture for future

1 Like

in future some institution may come with above topic offer, surly that will be a special day for me

1 Like

ya i also hope so

1 Like

Why not use this???

2 Likes

ideas for over coming are always delayed, one or the other day they are fulfilled.

1 Like

ya i am counting days, and the day may come when trades can be done fearlessly.

1 Like

“Eureka”, "Eureka "Nobody cared Archimedes in 287 BC Syracuse, Sicily . The exclamation “Eureka!” is attributed to the ancient Greek scholar Archimedes He reportedly proclaimed “Eureka! Eureka!” after he had stepped into a bath and noticed that the water level rose, whereupon he suddenly understood that the volume of water displaced must be equal to the volume of the part of his body he had submerged. experienced by a body immersed in a fluid He then realized that the volume of irregular objects could be measured with precision, a previously intractable problem. He is said to have been so eager to share his discovery that he leapt out of his bathtub and ran naked through the streets of Syracuse, Sicily , Archimedes IDEAS ARE NEVER CARED

1 Like

i only hope the option in the heading of the topic would be implemented.

1 Like

diverting and stepping on ideas are very common

1 Like