Straddle charts on kite

Hello team @siva @Sensibull

Is it possible to plot straddle charts on kite .?
If so could you please integrate it on the next update

Also If any of you know if some providers have access on straddle charts, kindly share here slight_smile:

Kindest Regards

Pavan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm… To plot a straddle, you should be able to add that as a contract on Kite… hmmm… If we do it, we should be able to add all type of strategies and not just straddle. :slight_smile:

@Sensibull useful feature?

6 Likes

very useful, even for option buyers… If the atm long straddle is trending upwards, then the market is trending and option buyers can buy the trending side… For option sellers, it’s priceless…

1 Like

Good suggestion…would be great to see this

2 Likes

any other platform offering this feature except Define edge

1 Like

iCharts is providing the option strategy charts.

2 Likes

this has been a long requested feature in kites, but zerodha has not done anything about it. taking requests for granted…

3 Likes

Hey,

Did you find anything on this?

@nithin please sir add this feature…

3 Likes

@Nitin - Sir, is there anything that Zerodha technical team could do to implement this request. It’s been asked from a longtime from the user base. Although I’m user of Sensible, I see it’s UI is not of that user friendly in comparison with other counterparts in that segment.

Appreciate if we could have straddle/strangle feature available in Kite itself…

Thanks in advance,
Murali.

you’ll could try this. It’s free

1 Like

@nithin I’m paying 700 Rs monthly for low quality straddle charts. If you add this to kite will be very useful or even if you create a new platform, people would be happy to get a paid service including me.