9 EMA LOWER AND 15 EMA HIGHER
RED CANDLE CLOSE BELOW EMA LINES
2ND RED CANDLE HIGH SHOULDNT TOUCH EMA LINES
2ND CANDLE CLOSE WILL BE ENTRY IF IT HIGH DIDNT TOUCH EMA LINE
10% SL AND 20% TARGET OF OPTION WITH 1 LOT
strong text

@Vasu_patel @Streak PLZ MAKE THIS

Hi @Deep_Prajapat

I have created a strategy as per my understanding of your requirements. Click on the below link to learn how to write your conditions in Streak.

Do note that Streak generates triggers only after the closing of the candle (i.e. open of the next candle). This is because Streak uses OHLC data to calculate the indicator values and this data is only available after a candle closes. Thus, as per your example, the trigger will be sent after the closing of the 2nd candle (entry candle) i.e. the opening of the 3rd candle.

Hope this helps.

strategy you made in not correct as per my understanding
becose i shared a pic where alert and entry candle shown but in the back test i cant find entry that is shared it in pic

1 Like

pic i share i want strategy like that
1st green line means alert ( red candle closing below ema line
2nd green line means entry (2nd red candle high not touch ema line)
and sl is 25% and target is 40%

@Vasu_patel @Streak vasu bhaiya ye bana do plz

hlo sir plz make this @Streak @Vasu_patel

sir it was 9&15 ema
not 5&15 ema

HAVENOT GOT ANY REPLY ?
@Vasu_patel @Streak

1 Like

@Streak

Hi, I am looking into this. Give me some time, will get back to you.

@Deep_Prajapat I have updated the strategy conditions as per my understanding of your requirements. In case there are any changes such as a change in indicator values or SL/TP you can copy the strategy into your account and make changes to it as per your preference. Click on the below link to view the updated strategy conditions.

Also, please note that the Strikes selected in the strategy will be as per the parameters set inside the Dynamic contract functions. In the previously shared link, we had only added the ATM CE and PE contracts and the screenshot shared by you was of an OTM contract (during that point in time as per spot price).

However, we have added multiple OTM contracts in the above-shared strategy and you can notice that in the +2 OTM DYC, the strategy has triggered a trade on the contract shared by you (i.e.
NIFTY23 NOV 23ʳᵈ 19800 CE). Please refer to the following link to learn about the DYC function in detail - Dynamic Contract - Streak Help

Additionally, for any further queries, please write to [email protected] and the team will be happy to assist you further.

Hope this helps.

YOU JUST MADE EXTRA ORDINARY STRATEGY WITH YOUR AMAZING SKILLS
IN OTM CONTACT HAVE ALMOST 3000% RETURN NOW I JUST NEED TO INCRSE TARGET
THANK YOU SO MUC VASU BHAI YOU MADE MY DAY :smile: