Streak scanner condition

I want to find stocks whose RSI(10) value is between 40 and 60 and are also above the 200-day moving average. Please help @Vasu_patel

Hi @Ranjeet_Sharma

I have created a scanner as per your requirement. Click on the below link to view the scanner condition.

You can copy this scanner into your account and make changes as per your requirement.

Hope this helps.

@Vasu_patel i want to create a algo as current candle closes above ema… how to enter in streak… how to write CURRENT CANDLE

hi @Ganesh_Paudel

You can use the conditions as shown in the below image.

This condition will generate an entry trigger when the current candle crosses and closes above the EMA line.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

@Vasu_patel does algo misses given strategy. As i have given candle close below ema for exit. It missed and hit my SL… Any suggestion for this

@Ganesh_Paudel please share the strategy link and order log to [email protected]. The team will check the details and assist you with this.

@Vasu_patel How to exclude expiry day trades. I prefer to exclude current monthly expiry trades but sometimes expiry happens on Wednesday instead of thursdays (during holiday) … please help me.

@Ganesh_Paudel streak does not track public holidays and will not be aware of this. Hence, you will have to manually exit in such cases.

1 Like

I Need help with this.

@Vasu_patel Please look into this.

Hi @ValueIQ

I checked the screenshot shared and noticed that the conditions are based on Standard Pivot Point but you have created conditions by using the Central Pivot Range indicator.

Moreover, do note that Streak will generate results only when the conditions are true on the charts (when the condition was run). I have created a scanner as per your requirement shared in the screenshot. Click on the below link to view the scanner condition.

If you want to cross-verify the conditions you can convert this scanner into a strategy and add stocks to this strategy to run backtest on historical data and you can check if it is as per your requirement or not.

Hope this provides clarity.

Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like