How to add stocks from scanner into a strategy

@Streak currently I have to create a basket of the stocks from my scanned results and then I have to add that basket into the strategy. Is there a way to directly do this? It is taking a lot of time.

Hi @Harshil_dave

There are two ways in which you can add your scanned stocks into a strategy directly from the scanned results page. Refer to the below images to learn how to do this -

1. Add the stocks without copying the scanner conditions.

1. Add the stocks and also copy the scanner conditions directly to a new strategy.

I hope this helps and saves your time.

This does not help much. “Create strategy” option from Scanner copies only the stocks from current result set into the new strategy not the conditions. This is only skipping the step of creating a basket and the adding that basket into a new strategy.

Moreover, when I add the scanner condition manually to the strategy (to skip some stocks based on the condition, say close > 1000) and run backtest, it is returning “NO Transactions Happened” for some stocks and counting the backtests in the daily limits.

We need to add the scanner directly to the strategy (not the result set) so that it dynamically picks the stocks everyday and run the strategies. This will help in getting the new set of stocks dynamically when the condition for scanner is changed.

Hi @RAMESH_KUMAR_OLIYATH

Currently, this is not possible in Streak. However, I am happy to inform you that this is already in our pipeline and the team is already looking into this requirement.

Also, can you share the strategy link and the idea behind the condition that you are trying to implement so that I can check if it is possible or not.