Streak Scanner Help 22

Hi Krunal (@kunal_streak) ,

I am unable to code this scanner. Can you please help me out?

Want help with this scanner as well

What have you tried on streak to recreate this? where are you getting stuck?

Hey @harshtiss

Please note that the Count function and the conditions based on Market capital and Networth can not be incorporated in Streak currently. I have noted your requirement as feedback and shared it with the concerned team for further discussion and consideration.

However, I have created a scanner based on my understanding of the other conditions in the scanner. Click on the below link to access the scanner-
Scanner 1- Streak | World's first algo trading platform without coding

Scanner 2- Streak | World's first algo trading platform without coding

Can you please do this as well. Thanks in advance bro.

The conditions based on EPS- Earning Per Share can not be incorporated in Streak currently. I have taken note of your requirement and share it with the concerned team.

I have created a scanner for the other conditions. Refer to the below link-

I have run the scanner on the NFO futures premade basket of Streak. You can run the scanner on the desired scrips. In the scanner, I have created the conditions based on %change by comparing the current day’s close with the previous day’s close as the % change is not supported as an individual indicator.

Bro. Final one. Please

I have created a Scanner based on my understanding of your requirement. Click below to access the scanner- Streak | World's first algo trading platform without coding

You can mark the OHLC of any candle of the day using the Nth candle feature. However, you can not mark the Indicator values of any specific candle of the day. A candle marking feature will be required for this.

However, as a workaround, I have used the Candle time feature to create the scanner. The scanner will only fetch results at 09:45. You can take the scanner live to get the result for this.