- If i open the chart of a stock in which i have a holding, a small arrow/line/symbol at my entry point would be better visually.
- to open a chart, the underlying has to be compulsorily be added in the marketwatch. would be nice if symbol search can be enabled in the chart search window.
- at end of day, i’d like to have a quick view of how all my shortlisted shorts performed. currently i have to have all the stocks in MW and then click on each chart icon next to stock name to view. Why can i not have a arrow key/pageup/down key move me to the next symbol’s chart? looking at a ppt kind of navigation between charts.
- sharing option of chart/analysis in either zerodha forum or social media.
- button to sell all holdings at one go. similar to smallcase market orders for the entire bunch.
- IV data, options greeks data.
- portfolio delta in relation to Index to help hedging decisions.
- CAGR data of holdings.
- news ticker (with option to mute/unmute)
- live screener in kite - gainers/losers/active/etc
- numbers of days a stock is held
- return generated
- enhanced quant analytics
- highlight winners - long term/short term traders if they agree.
- share us what you are working on in terms of trading platform so we may contribute if we can.