Supertrend indicator in chartiq and tradingview

Hi,
@siva
Today while looking into chart, I came accross that supertrend indicator show signals differently in both chartiq and supertrend. My settings for supertrend are same in both cases. My candle interval is 1 mins.

Could you please explain why ?

BR
TM

The super trend uses Average true range ATR to calculate its upper and lower band value, we can observe a slight difference in super trend values because of the ATR value and ticks it receives on both charts.
you can add Average true range indicator on both the charts and can compare the difference.
On the above screenshot, we can see a few candles looking different because of chart ticks as indicators get plotted based on candles it forms using LTP ticks on live. so refresh both the charts and check once while you are comparing both.
you can read more

@siva and @nithin
The issue is same with old charts, like 3 to 5 days or last months. Issue is not only present in live chart, but also in old chart.

Atleast we need the way how the super trend is calculated in case of trading view. I already know how supertrend is calculated in ChartIQ.

After doing some research on chart-iq charts, Super trend values were calculated using the last 30 days LTP of any candles we selected. In the case of TradingView, We can’t able to know how many days they are using the calculate the super trend values.

It would be better if anyone post how super trend values are calculated in trading view charts.

Thanks in advance.

@AlgoGeek @tradingmachine

I also found this issue, did you find anymore details?