Surname change due to marriage and claim of past unclaimed dividends?

I know that up to 7 years unclaimed dividend can be claimed from company and of before 7 years through IEPF through some formalities BUT what if name /surname change formalities due to marriage is done in 2018 wherein dividend is to be claimed for last 10-15 years .HOW TO GET DIVIDEND ON NEW NAME ?