Suspension of trading in shares of Mindtree on account of merger with L&T Infotech

Futures and Options contracts will not expire. From 5th December onwards the trading symbol will be changed to LTIM. All F&O contracts will show under this name. You can check announcement from the exchange here.

1 Like

LTIMindree shares allotted to erstwhile shareholders of Mindtree are approved for listing and trading from 05 December .

Hi Subh, the acquisition value for LTI shares issued in lieu of MindTree is shown as NIL in Kite and Console. Could you please correct it on priority? Thanks

Very true .Its a loss for investors who bought 100 mindtree stocks at a price of Rs4679 .Investment value is Rs 467900

Allocated 73 shares of ltimindtree is as of trading date 5th December and its at Rs4998 (4998×73=Rs
364854)

Straightforward loss…Rs 103046

Those who bought mindtree stock at Rs 4867 will lose a lot of money because mindtree stock is much below the life time high. If you get 73 ltimindtrees instead of 100 mindtrees, it will be a lot of loss. Am I correct?

I was holding 4 shares of mindtree @Rs. 3085.55, and was in profit, but after the merger of LTi mindtree, have 2 shares and the average price is showing @Rs 6171.10 and iam in lose of Rs. 2300

Why?

@ShubhS9
LTIM margin is missing from Z calculator/api link. We still have LTI with 5x.
Is margin available for LTIM ?

Edit - tested, margin is there. So only links are not updated.

With the approach you mentioned, our total investment will remain same in both the cases, but that is not the case, because investment value from fractional share is settled with cash, right? Tell me, if I am wrong.

This will be updated in 2-3 working days. Please do not enter any discrepant details from your end.

1 Like

As you were holding 4 shares, you are eligible to receive 2.92 shares (4 * 0.73). 2 shares have been credited to your account, while 0.92 is fractional, so the payment for this will be directly credited to your primary bank account after the shares are sold by the trustee appointed by the company after deducting expenses as applicable and this can take up to 30 to 45 days from the time of the credit of shares.

1 Like

You will receive the cash settlement and the holding of LTI as in proportion of your holdings of Mindtree.

Sir My LTIM Showing 14 no Qty But N/A why please i need information thanku , Please cheack attached Photo[ltim]

The average price of LTIM will be updated in 2-3 working days. Please do not enter any discrepant details from your end. You can sell the shares normally if you wish to, this does not have any effect on your P&L.

thanku sir

I already updated the price manually… Now its showing 2x shares in console. What to do??

Plus i had to sell it at 5100. Now its trading at 4500. I waited to get the average price… Now am in loss…

Hi @Sagar_Miglani, please create a ticket at support.zerodha.com. Our team will have this checked.

When it amount will credited any date or any criteria?

This can take up to 30 to 45 days from the time of the credit of shares.

Thank you sir for quick response

I have 7 shares of mindtree and i haven’t got any share of LTI yet when I will get that ?

I had 1 mindtree share ,yet I have not received any amount corresponding to this share in my account .By when I can receive the amount ?