Taking opposite trade facility in zerodha

I have lost 60k 4 times in last 4 months and 10k is nothing for me if I lose in a high probability trade sometimes… Need to know what is high probability trade strategy!

That’s what my purpose is to be now.
Being consistent with small profit…

Thanks for detailed explanation as usual : )

From 5L, but 30 days would be too aggressive, so <60 days.

It were from day one, the moment I was hooked on to technical analysis.

2 Likes

Risk to reward is misleading …
For my expiry day option selling I sell for ~10rs and SL is ~40rs

5 Likes

Very nice suggestion :ok_hand::ok_hand:

I don’t think I have read or heard of achieving that in such a short span of time. Sounds like a ponzi scheme lol. (no offence meant). Isn’t it too risky to blow up the account if you trade so aggressively ? What gives you so much confidence that you would achieve 20x in less than 60 days ?

But if even once your stop loss is hit, it would take away the money you got four times right ? How do you manage that ? Btw, how fast can one increase account size in options ? Is futures more profitable and leveraged or options ?

Backtesting results, and experience cause I have done it. Anywayz, I had mentioned for the op as an example to get an overall idea.

1 Like

3.5k …

Its high probability trade for me … like it take 10 trades I will lose once kind …
Leverage is not needed for futures trade , needed only for intraday option selling …

IMHO for vast majority of the retail traders , they lose irrespective of whether they trade in options or futures

But here, he says one cant do this for long. How do you see it?

I think it is very much possible, there are people like Dan Zanger, Steve Cohen etc. who have done it. These are the names of those who are public, there might be traders who might have done it privately too. I think what Nithin is trying to say is that it is next to impossible, very very difficult.

1 Like

I don’t see any Indian names, it could be wrong to compare those guys as american markets might be different from ours.

?? Which time frame is best??

A good trader is one who studies his trades, much more than worry about the green cover in his P/L statement.

If you are willing to invest time finding out where you went wrong in each trade, you will find out if your trades are mere speculative price action or tacky strategic entry-exit.

Times frames will depend only after the initial study has been carried out.

1 Like

Is there any way to stick the drawn Horizontal line On Macd to appear even if I change the symbol? (Drawings are specific to symbol)

Markets and volumes might be different, but leverage is same all across, so very much possible in India too.

Is it possible to draw a Horizontal line On Macd Indicator & should appear even if I change the stock? (Drawings are specific to the symbol) @Gurly7 @trader_dude @siva @rachuri1976 @ShubhS9 @leodecaps @vikram_rao @vishnux @vicky_kothari @Qrious_Kamal

Lines you draw are specific to that scrip, those can’t appear on different scrip.

When stock is changed, prices are changed.
Indicator would change its geometry based on price.

Possible, coz i know many who do so.
How? Well u know the answer :sunglasses: