Tax on investing amount

I opened Dmat account on 2013 november and gradually invested about 3,10000 last 7years now iam in loss about 1,00000 I did not have any additional income source i only depend on market investments ,How is taxation procedure

@San78 Can you.

If the loss is realized loss - you can carry forward the same by filing the income tax return within the due date.
You need to file ITR-2, if you have capital loss and ITR-3 - if you have both capital loss and FNO loss or only FNO Loss.

More about carry forward loss…