Tax P&L q zerodha

I have downloaded Zerodha Tax Profit& Loss report for financial year 2017-18 from Q zerodha

But in that excel file I m not getting DP charges details
which should be in Other Debits and Credits

Whre i will get that

1 Like

@Nithin : While on this I had a query:
1.Will Zerodha issue us a Tax P&L statement, stamped and certified so that we can file it to the It while submitting the return?
2. Is it possible to get our statements (accounts, P&L or whatever needed to file the return) audited by CA -arranged through Zerodha on a chargeable basis - Zerodha can mark up the rate to cover your handling efforts.- if auditig is required. It will be a help for people who are stationed away.
3. Is it possible to get the ITR vetted by a CA- again on chargeable basis- prior to submission?

This will be a help for people who are stationed away.

1 Like

@Jacobchn

Zerodha has already done this with cleartax.

@nithin can you confirm Tax profit loss statement are correct as i see there are few trades which are missing
From my excel sheet Followings are missing
Those done on 27th march
and option writting trades expired worthless ie 0 rupee

1 Like

Can you post all your account specific queries by creating a ticket here https://support.zerodha.com/

combine p&l for charges add all fo and all eq
and tax p&l for profit and turnover manually.

i had the same problem, i did this.

I am currently exporting the FY21 tax p&l report into cleartax. The transfer changes for all non intraday trade is not being imported.

Should I declare transfer charges separately ?

Could you say what these transfer charges are? For non-intraday there is no brokerage (or only 1 paisa per transaction). Are you referring to the taxes and DP charges as “transfer charges”?