Hi, everyone. I am part time tutor by profession. I earn about 2LPA. Since all my daily expense are beared by my parents so I invested about 1 lac in MF Dec16 on which I am at 17K profit(which is not redeemed till now). I invested 45k in the stock market through zerodha in July 16. Generally, I trade as an intraday trader(I also did some delivery trade out of which some are squared off while I am still with some trade which is not squared off till now). my turnover for 01/04/16-31/03/17 is 25K. I was in profit about 20K till feb’17 But currently, I am in loss of 20K(of 45 k). I didn’t filed IT returns last year.
NOW MY QUESTION ARE:
- DO I NEED TO FILE IT RETURN?
- IF yes do I need to get it Audited?
- which form I need to fill as IT return?
- what should I fil in profession column of IT return?
- what is last date file IT RETURN in my case?