Technical Analysis of PCJEWELLER

this is the perfect scenario where we shld not bother toa plly TA or trendlines…

if PCJ has fallen from 250 to 100 in 3 months instead of days , some trendliner might have drawn another 500 lines for the same chart :smile:

3 Likes

Say all the obvious things man (fed to us via media) … But why so dismissive and negative. The guy nailed it and his way of identifying the reversal is worth looking into … in retrospect.

what’s furhter on monday on PCJ as it has been out of ban. Whether there wll be price bounce agan with respect to technical charts.

Half the people doing TA will say it will go up and the other half will say down.

what are you going to do?

I am having both views with 300 ce and 100 put. lets see.where this go

Well, I have a third view … But before I describe that … Ain’t I good?

Especially after -

and having it exactly there @ 200 -

41%20pm

Ain’t I good?

Well, I am not. I am just having a very lucky streak with PCJEWELLER and its like they say in Technical Analysis - “Past performance does not predict future returns.” So I have the right to be wrong here …

But my current view is it is going to stick around in 200s for a while. Just like PNB is doing in the 90s. The idea is rooted in Bollinger Band Squeeze and Bollinger Band Expansion and Bollinger Band Width. Keywords marked in capital for reference. You can read about it. Basically, periods of high volatility are followed by periods of low volatility. And it should sulk for a while … Though not declaring the record date for buy back can be a trump card brining back volatility when its declared.

TA Chart for reference. Hope it helps …
PCJEWELLER%20TA
Let me know your view.
Disclaimer - As always, just my personal opinion. No recommendations here.

@Risk.Money

My view is very simple on PC Jeweler, short the damn thing till zero or till some very very good news comes out and we start seeing a turnaround.

Given its history of bad performance, i m not seeing any turnaround for it so far.

you can pick your choice of any TA short signals.

1 Like