Technical Analysis of PCJEWELLER

Doing my own technical analysis based on trend lines and especially RSI. If you ignore the panic selling, I guess yesterday and today in the morning were the best chance - to get this stock really cheap around 100-110. Also, the delivery qty (1,91,81,320) has been the all time highest in last few days including today - ignore delivery percentage since it is super speculative and highly traded.

What are your views?

Disclaimer: Only personal views. No recommendations herein.

1 Like

I guess this thread is supposed to be a sarcastic one right?

2 Likes

Haha … Actually yes and no. Still just trying to fit a bottom in the trend line … but you are right … boy it moved crazy in such a huge range.

1 Like

I think it will be on upside move from here…

1 Like

in my view ( looking history), when a stock overreacts upside or downside (manipulated or anyway ), it shows much more bad news in the box. i’d rather avoid such conditions for creating positions.

2 Likes

I agree with him. Someone inside knows better than you do! My personal view: Avoid.

It is not the end of market, there will be more opportunities.

1 Like

Absolutely agreed. But isn’t such conditions are what value investors are after all looking for. I wanna develop a mechanism to pin point those reversals. One thing that seemed to have helped is the delivery quantity. NSE has made it available in a neat new interface -

https://www.nseindia.com/products/content/equities/equities/eq_security.htm

I just plotted the graph of delivery qty for 3 years perfectly coinciding all time high point -

1 Like

the basic rule for Value Investing is finding Quality on Value, but I don’t see any quality in this stock.
it’s true everyone can’t see same thing, but if it’d be a quality Value Investor would have rushed to it.

Isn’t delivery quantity one of the only ways to figure out value investing? It probably is the only way which points to early accumulation?

How else do you differentiate panic money then smart money? To my understanding - the one going for demat (delivery qty) is smart money … isn’t it?

Anyhow, guess your analysis is doing pretty good for you as of now … PCJEWELLER just crossed 140.

this is what my RM send me from sharekhan

delivery increased can be those who bought aginst sell order and could not sell as price dropped and wanted to sell at bounce, in simple words TRAPPED retailers. or manipulation as Sharekhan Report says

That looks like a very crafty story to me. I think ShareKhan should report that to SEBI if they really can back it up with proof. But I doubt that …

This doesn’t make any sense. Why would these so called TRAPPED retailers buy equity. Simply square off the position - for buying equity will have same effect. Precisely short covering.

i can’t verify that so i can just say if it is correct

when sudden crash happens freshers, people who trust company & those whose orders are not executed usually can’t/don’t exit and wait for their price, that why they are called trapped.

it’s not a new thing, you can see in market crashes earlier and think why people made losses and why they not exited earlier the same case can be here.

Yup … Made an absolute killing … :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would really like to know Anyone Planning to Enter in PCJEWELLER ???

1 Like

the news is out in the market as the report says

Here’s the pattern it’s making

6 Likes

Haha … How did I miss that :wink: … Amazingly accurate.

1 Like

Considering today’s move … Can you please try and make one upside down … Lolz.

Sir, these are sacred patterns! They don’t form or made to be formed based and what you want. I post it like I see it :stuck_out_tongue: