The All New Fully Option Chain by Sensibull

Hey Guys,

It gives us immense joy to showcase our new option chain here.
https://web.sensibull.com/option-chain

So what is in it?

1. Build a basket order and trade directly from option chain
  2. Set Whatsapp alerts on prices
  3. Much More Data
  4. Fully customizable columns
  5. Custom strike range
  6. Thee modes - Small Medium and Large font
  7. Real-time Market Depth
  8. Illiquid Options Indicator

We would love to know what you think and incorporate some of the feedback! Thanks for reading this

Regards,
Team Sensibull

Here are some screenshots

4 Likes

Yeah, noticed this in the morning. Previously, the Nifty/BankNifty indicator used to appear in the top left automatically. Now, you have to scroll up for that (though in your images, it’s appearing where it used to). Small thing, but it saves time when you’re in a hurry…

Hey @SachinSingh

Thanks for this. Noted. We will bring it back

Really nice. Thanks.
Just a nit pick, small font is too small actually.

Any possiblity of an option to skip 50s strikes? Example 11950? This could clean up option chain a lot.

It is there in Settings

1 Like

Thank you, just noticed (Multiples of 100s) and enabled it.

2 Likes

@Sensibull, its very cumbersome keep clicking the +/- button. Have you used it? use it for a month with minimum clicks per day of about 50(200 on expiry day) and you’ll know how painful it is.
Why dont you provide the empty box, like zerodha kite’s buy/sell order box, which increments and decrements in lot-size on up/down arrow from keyboard.
This click may be convenient to mobile app, not for desktop.

@economiconed
This is utterly stupid of us. Changing in the current release cycle. Thank you!

1 Like

@Sensibull , thanks for accepting the feedback. Appreciate it.
Can you please consider another glaring problem, I dont know how these things miss out in your product/module testing.

1. can you notice the problem in the option chain? How will I minimize the order-ladder? I always have to delete and restart from scratch or I have to minimize fonts to the extent that nothing becomes readable anymore.
    Suggestion: Put a slider to the right, not the minimize button at the top. And if the ladder height reaches the visibility height, start a 2nd ladder horizontally as continuation… dont just keep stacking the order vertically over and above the visibility.

2. Why is the arrangement of CE/PE is random in the order-ladder?
    Suggestion: by default, sort them in the strike price order. Also if you have used zerodha’s marketwatch, it has mechanism to shuffle the order from default to what order one wants. Can you provide that too?

Thanks for noticing.

@economiconed

Good points both. Let me tell the designer guy

@economiconed Made the changes in the Option CHange Quantity picker. Will do this one next :slight_smile:

1 Like

@siva
As per @Sensibull OI data is refreshed every 3 mins as per exchange data feed. So, is OI provided on Kite/ Pi are also 3 min refreshed or are live data feed is provided on these platforms ??

Checked enhancement No.1. Makes more sense, less work and looks neat also. Will use it for sometime and let you know. Thanks for a quick work. Never overlook a layman’s suggestion to simplify things.
Keep it up!

All thanks to you for improving this. Please keep it coming

1. What if I want to see just 10 strikes above ATM and 10 strikes below ATM, and want the Total of all the OI Change Puts and Total of OI Change Calls at the bottom of those respective columns? This basic feature (Total at Bottom) is not yet available.

2. What if I just want to see 7 stikes above and below ATM or 5 above and below? The customisation is very less.

3. What if I select to view 10 strikes above and below ATM, but when I use the DOWNLOAD EXCEL option, it downloads the whole data, not my selected customisations.

Looking for these basic features for months. @Sensibull

We will add this feature. The total call and put OI addition in Option CHain. Thanks for this input. We have been planning this too

• What if I just want to see 7 stikes above and below ATM or 5 above and below? The customisation is very less.

We missed this part. Let me see if we can make that an input box

• What if I select to view 10 strikes above and below ATM, but when I use the DOWNLOAD EXCEL option, it downloads the whole data, not my selected customisations.

The excel is not syncing with your customizations. Will fix all of this

[/quote]