The list of pump & dump penny stocks

Its a telegram channel, I think you can add this telegram channel as your real time source along with BSE website for finding fraud stocks :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

look at this message :rofl:

1 Like

how to block these messages which come from server not directly from a phone number @siva @nithin

@rahulsingh

Ok thanks :+1:

Below SMS received from BW-KISAAN on 08-04-2020, 3:46 pm

To Tipsters,
STOP sending me tips. Starting from now, I will expose you by posting your SMS messages to the public forums. Everyone should know about the spammers.

Note:

1. I do not trade/invest based on the TIPS. To pick the stocks, I do my own homework myself.
  2. I do not share my portfolio/filtered stocks list with others.
  3. I do not provide any stock recommendations to others.

We block very very and few those are in exchange records of unsolicited sms, which stock you are referring here?

If you lost your money then you are responsible for this not zerodha and others brokers.

2 Likes

Lol RIP bro

You’ll get em tendies next time

Its good to maintain a list and the Warning message on Buy will keep novice Traders away.

Thanks for reporting, will check this today.

Omaxe is latest manipulated stock in june month.
Beware of both sites micapgains.com and midcapmovers.com look suspicious

1 Like

Can you please provide a link? Thanks in advance.

Yes I guess Omaxe Ltd is the latest one. Beware !!

P.S : Well I bought 500 Shares on the price of 180 & Sold it today on 210.

@vupinto one guy in twitter did some research on suspect operators and network for agro phos maurya udyog and 7nr combo

Omaxe india came as bulk sms it seems. Search in twitter for more info

Still people are falling in trap e.g. in 2 month frame

Another pump and dump stock?

in my college times i had my saved pocket money of Rs 20000 which i had putted in 2007 , which was increased to rs.30000 in three months then 2008 market fall lead that investement to around zero

after 12 years in april 2020, i invested Rs.100000 through Zerodha but in a systematic way mix of Debt Mf(Putted 40% in reserve from day one) and started reading Varsity and my portfolio is increasing day by day and in a very sensible manner as i can visualize why the increment is occuring and what are the risk associated…Thanks to Zerodha

But recently two ooportunity i am not able to invest due to zerodha blocking of stocks due to these type of discussion form
1- OMAXE @ Rs.62 , when it was crashing through screener my screens selection it came to my radar and fundamentally it was fitted in all my selected parameters like Price to book ration,debt to equity and technically too it was suited good like support at Rs.59 occuerred from falling,volume>20000 ,market cap etc , but unfortunately it was blocked to take my call … its ok
another opportunity currently lying
2- Agro phos- Trading well below its book value and good technical supports near Rs.10 but Zerodha has blocked it
Please do something in the algo that stocks having suspicious trading when lying under good fundamentals become available to trade…
Thanks for reading , if i am suggesting some thing wrong then please reply so that i can correct my trading stratergy