The list of pump & dump penny stocks

We are allowing everything now with TOTP, check this.

Dear Himansh, while i am not familiar with neither Omaxe nor Agro Phos, posters in this thread have provided good evidence that both these stocks are classic pump-and-dump schemes. These scams are usually done in connivance with the promoters/directors. The stock may appear cheap but that is probably because investors have no trust in the company’s financial statements. So, I strongly suggest you stay away from such stocks with corporate governance issues.

I have enabled TOTP and yet am unable to place MIS orders in these SMS list stocks. When a big broker like zerodha does this, those stocks effectively go in in T- Group. Some of the stocks like IOLCP have volumes higher than F&O stocks. I can understand the intention is investor protection and there was a recent incident in OMAXE where volumes were artificially higher for few days. But stocks like are IOLCP, Navinfluor, Balamines, Mastek are obviously not in the same category.

Hope better sense prevails soon and MIS orders too are allowed with TOTP on the liquid names.

No, we may not allow in MIS and add more to speculation, if one really want to trade/invest they can do in cnc.

@nithin
So when would the restrictions be lifted? Any guidelines for that?
There are only 4 scrips in “Current Watchlist” as per both NSE & BSE.

Also would like to know on what basis is MIS blocked in Balamines, Bsoft, Marksans & Zentec?. These four are not present in any list given out by NSE or BSE.

I understand you’ll don’t want to add to speculation but by blocking MIS in genuine stocks you’ll are restricting volumes in them which indirectly hurts investors.

Hi
In Yesterdays exchange file all the scrips mentioned by you were on the SMS watch list and it is removed today. We are allowing the CNC for all the above scrips without any restriction. Allowing in MIS as of now not possible.

2 Likes

The Fun fact is despite knowing all these scams and fraud. still, many people try this for luck and lose all money and still expect some tips from fraudsters to recover their losses.
The best example of this is me.