The new CDSL Authorization Rule

Now I find it very tiring to authorize my holding everyday in case a SELL GTT get fired!! The cause is the new rule and TPIN+OTP and validity only 24 hours. Earlier I used to authorize only once new shares were coming to my account and it was very handy.

What can be done to overcome this annoying step? I get idea about POA has something to do! How can I do POA, it was done electronically as I opened account during lockdown. Please Enlighten to solve this issue(annoying feature becomes issue).

You can send the hardcopy of the POA to the head office. Once the POA is activated for your account, you won’t be required to authorize any of your holdings with TPIN. Click here to know more

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE POA. YOU HAVE TO PRINT AND FILL IT AND SEND IT TO ZERODHA’S H.O. IN BENGALURU. https://support.zerodha.com/category/account-opening/online-account-opening/articles/where-can-i-find-poa
IT WILL TAKE A WEEK FOR CHANGES TO BE MADE IN YOUR ACCOUNT BUT AFTER THAT YOU WILL GET A SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE AS AUTHORISATION WILL NO LONGER HAVE TO MADE.
HERE IS THE ADDRESS FOR ZERODHA H.O.- Zerodha H.O [No.153/154 4th Cross Dollars Colony,
Opp. Clarence Public School,
J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Bangalore - 560078]

IF YOU HAVE A 3 IN 1 ACCOUNT THEN THERE IS DIFFERENT 3 IN 1 POA FOR IT. YOU WILL GET IT AFTER OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITH ZERODHA. IT WILL BE PRE-FILLED ONLY YOU HAVE TO SIGN IT AND SEND IT TO ZERODHA H.O.