This Could be it FnO Traders!

Continuing the discussion from This Could be it FnO Traders!:

Oh God there’s nothing related hedged margins, I guess its not even on their list now, and they have lots of time to mess around…They have recently jacked up commodity margins as well. And Nse and other institutions had audacity to go and threaten Singapore exchange disputing Nifty trades happening there. First they kill it then after many decades when its too late they will correct it and pose as if they have made a new invention and deserve a Nobel award.

2 Likes

@cineman99 This Is india , any thing favour for retail they will postponed for decade , any thing favour for rich man the rules will implemented tommrow itself . i hate , because why they think to reduce margin because Every FII is trading in Singapore , the goverment is loosing transcation our own index nifty , goverment cannot digested this , SEBI and GOVT will work only for RICH and FII not for you and me my dear.

hamara desh 5 trillion economy pounchega zaldi , hamara desh easy of doing business desh , poora jute a bhai :wink:

4 Likes

@nithin https://www.sebi.gov.in/legal/circulars/feb-2020/review-of-margin-framework-for-cash-and-derivatives-segments-except-for-commodity-derivatives-segment-_46058.html… what is the benifit sir @siva

1 Like

@nithin @siva any changes in intraday leverage according to this circular?

1 Like

No, this one is not about intraday leverage. That one is going to come from the exchanges.

1 Like

So yeah, the circular is out on new margin framework. Here is the update:

6 Likes

It’s already ruled out right? According to the news

hmm… no… I think it is coming soon, there will be a cap on maximum intraday leverage any brokerage can provide (that is if brokers are allowed at all)

1 Like

HOLYSHIT PEOPLE… TIME TO CELEBRATE… ?!?

I dont think so… wait till there is more clarity :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

PLEASE GIVE AJAY TYAGI JI ANOTHER TERM @ SEBI…

BEST AND MOST PROGRESSIVE THINKING SEBI CHAIRMAN EVER!!!

GOD BLESS HIM…

:smile:

1 Like

So good news for option writers :slightly_smiling_face: They have done it , at their last meeting :slightly_smiling_face:

In the economic times it was clearly written that sebi is ok with brokers funding their own money, in that case Zerodha will provide same leverage as usual, now there is sudden change in news…what’s going on for retail traders only God knows

hmm… no… the article said that SEBI is looking at the proposal from brokers that allows brokers to fund upto a certain extent additionally, as long as the money used for funding belongs to the broker. That hasn’t been approved yet.

1 Like

But the article also mention that the new upfront margin rule is not good for the market and so SEBI has put the rule on hold.

That’s from news article right, we will wait till regulators come out officially.

1 Like

Why are we paying so much attention to news articles which contains the words “This may happen”.

and then people start freaking out in forums on rumors.

Because news is the authentic source of events which is going to happen, whatever we know we know through news only.

Money control article…
Is this related to F&O Intraday leverage??

Link to the article?