This Could be it FnO Traders!

@Sharmarohit , no problem , but you are not an indian residence

We are superpower if we compare with Pakistan but what if we compare with Japan China etc developed country

During world war 2 what was condition of Germany, worst in the world
Now see where they stand

Thanks a lot! Will check this out.
Then, the FAQ section under Derivatives World was misleading. It said sum of individual margin of each leg is required. Thanks again.

May be this old data , currently our GDP is sliced half now i think its 1.8 trillion :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Data year 2018 ???
And read the last line of the first article
But don’t you think if we are second in population we must be in atleast top 3
One more important thing difference between India and China economy which is more than 10 trillion
One more thing which is most important in the above list India is the most corrupt country
All these are truth which we must not ignore to make it better country

you are not living in India? do someone need a citizenship of any other country?

@Riyas_Ahamed hey what about the liquidity of e-mini snp 500 options(both weekly and monthly) when compared to nifty ?

@Sharmarohit hi the margin blocked is intraday or positional ?

@Arpan Never compare nifty here , here you can see liquidity after 4 month also in all segment

@Riyas_Ahamed i was just curious …read on a news article that nse’s derivatives market is the largest …of cource it cant be compared to cme

Positional

@Sharmarohit So they are already giving the hedged margin benefit …nice

Do you betray the country for your personal gain?

1 Like

Yes
Do you know why
Since in any positional trade margin money has to be submitted by broker to exchange
Max Risk is limited therefore margin money is submitted by Icici direct and client has to pay only Max loss
But if SEBI makes rule then freedom of broker is going to end

It’s wrong info. Exchange charges margin penalty from clients if they don’t pay exchange stipulated margins. Please do check all the information before posting.

It depends on your broker he can submit margin from his own side to exchange
Bytheway same happens in case of leverage therefore leverage is different of all broker
Therefore SEBI is going to develop a system to check whether margin money is submitted is of client or not
If your broker doesn’t want to help you , he passed right amount submitted by client to exchange and then penalty is charged

Man… This is confusing… There is no clear mention of hedged margin benefit in the options world faq.

I tried to call but it is not connecting… Don’t know why…

1 Like

Today I uploaded one snapshot

There is nothing as leverage in FnO. They are already leveraged. At the end of day exchange required margin needs to be submitted else margin penalty be levied by exchanges.