This Could be it FnO Traders!

You’d need to wait till Feb 7th, something will happen on intraday leverage for F&O before that. This lower margin for hedged positions, that now depends on when SEBI will give final approvals. No date for that yet.

4 Likes

any positive feedback for leverage?

Today there is a meeting of SEBI Risk committee, right?!

Any updates?!

no news guys , i am also waiting, its confirming we are in india

@nithin Since you’re aware of the date, can you please tell us what you’re expecting regarding intraday leverage? You obviously won’t be held accountable if things change by then. But what’s the most probable outcome?

1 Like

@nithin
Any update sir?
The meeting is this week.
When is it?

That is basically a diagonal spread, and if the strikes are same then calendar, diagonal and calendar spreads are generally covered under risk based margin, so you should have benefits.

1 Like

the wait continues… :sneezing_face:

1 Like

It has been told multiple times by Nithin on the very same thread, please.

6 Likes

i am expecting this week will be implemented

2 Likes

Hopefully before but budget

1 Like

What about intraday leverage?

1 Like

for that we need to wait feb 6 upto april 1 @Hitesh_Pandya

3 Likes

Sometimes it might take months or years in India when we expect it to be done in weeks :smile:
STT for the options expiring in the money took a decade to rationalise it

3 Likes

Latest News…

It seems… This week…

1 Like

@the_rock i am expecting this week , eagerly waiting cheers

btw… I hope this hedging benefit will also extend to commodity options market… Let’s see what happens…

yes , something is happening , this week some news can be expected then its really good for traders

@nithin @siva any news regarding Hedge fund margin system , still not get any news, even january finished , if you have any idea sir

2 Likes