This Could be it FnO Traders!

I guess they will annouce after budget on monday

2 Likes

If we carefully read the earlier News Announcements on all multiple articles the info was given from industry experts(no specific source mentioned anywhere) Who are these so called experts who know in advance what sebi is going to do and their timeline so confidently?. SEBI or its personnel hasn’t given any official statement regarding this.I dont understand whats cooking inside SEBI and around these media houses,all we can do is wish its implemented soon.

Lol , It would be great if announced , but why will FM announce SEBI rules regarding margin? STT trap is related to tax , maybe thats why its announced.

Who knows…

1 Like

Nothing announced in budget regarding margins.

i dont think so they will implement , if they want to increase the margin they will do on tomorrow itself, if anything favour for retail trader then its take long time , that means our children can see that kind of margin system ,

3 Likes

Budget has nothing to do with it

Very true half educated crooks in sebi take absurd decisions overnight without giving a second thought on the impact .Now when a expert committee has studied deeply and have come up with a proper framework similar to global markets they dont have time or interest to implement it.

Some politics with big players , if margin reduced , there will be tons of option sellers and premium will be reduced , thats why.

1 Like

@nithin Updates plz.

Nothing yet, there will be something out by end of this week.

2 Likes

SEBI wants to serve Lunch…

Hedgers want breakfast…

HILARIOUS… :rofl::rofl::rofl: Leave a heart :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Hey @nithin , what about outside range strike buying in options for hedging ? any fix ?

Once new margins for hedged positions kicked in hope total OI increases and should address this to an extent.

3 Likes

Hilarious :joy::joy::joy:
Thanks for sharing :sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

It seems no resolution gonna come anytime soon.

It does not say a word about hedged margins reduction. This is unrelated article…

1 Like

It says few things:

1. There are many “more serious” issues between SEBI and brokers which are still hotly debated.
  2. Which means it will take more time to come out of all this mess
  3. Which means SEBI may take its own time to roll out any market friendly reforms.
    The article also hints that
  4. SEBI is really serious about Margin use issues.
  5. So it is near to impossible that SEBI will relent on intraday margins etc.
2 Likes

Ok… Let’s wait then…

I guess the confusion and problems is in intraday leverage and using brokers own funds to provide leverage. For hedged trade margins the study has been already done and the framework is ready SEBI has to just approve it.