This is my last efforts regarding money management ,hopes your eyes will open,

i guess some people still confusing btween money management and scalping trading ,

look every one ,this video is for both starter and experience people ,i am not promoting any video nor a channel ,here money management (risk to reward) only alone makes you profitable

,no need to buy any fany indicators, chart patterns etc etc etcetc etc etc etc etcc etc etc etcetc etc etc etc,

this is my last effort regarding money management ,hopes your eyes will open,

watch this 2 video

my old link to money management

noob traders will still fall for this , we can’t help :frowning:
point of conviction is if risk to reward is 1 : 6 , it doesn’t mean 6 times more pfts overall … pure BS

even share khan has that training course with Online trading academy for 45/50k , whole course can be summarized as funding supply and demand zones

1 Like

did you saw both the video,its in hindi language,guess language will not that much issue .,keep rocking

1 Like

If it was only money management then Algos would have been enough to make you billionaire. Money management is important but you can’t blindly take calls and put risk to reward ratio of 1:3 or any other ratio and expect 1 in 3 trade to successfully hit the target.

Algos would have been enough to make you billionaire,exactly true ,but thats why human developed algos because its hide our emotinal trading ,no human can beat algos ,my too suggestion is to go for algos , this is the reason banks gives return interest on FD a/c, saving a/c etc etc,banks can easily affords the cost of algos ,they dont belive in intrady,really man intraday is nothing but hell,its sucks , ,enough for today ,now i am going to watch bleech anime next 10 days,ok bye ,take care

Algos would have been enough to make you billionaire,exactly true ,but thats why human developed algos because its hide our emotinal trading ,no human can beat algos ,my too suggestion is to go for algos , this is the reason banks gives return interest on FD a/c, saving a/c etc etc,banks can easily affords the cost of algos ,they dont belive in intrady,really man intraday is nothing but hell,its sucks , ,enough for today ,now i am going to watch bleech anime next 10 to 15 days,ok bye ,take care